Senior Financial Economist
Banking Industry Studies
Jian Zhang is a senior financial economist in the Banking Industry Studies at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). Dr. Zhang's research interests include banking sector, financial markets, macroeconomic and monetary policy.
Prior to joining the OCC in 2016, Dr. Zhang worked in the World Bank. She holds a Ph.D. in economics and a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Berrittella, M. and J. Zhang (2015). "Fiscal sustainability in the EU: From the short-term risk to the long-term challenge", Journal of Policy Modeling, 37 (2015) 261–280
- Deng, N. and J. Zhang (2014). "Differentiating the Effects of Internet Usage and Wireless Usage on B2B and B2C E-Commerce," Journal of Internet Commerce, 13(2):138-157
- Berrittella, M. and J. Zhang (2013). "A Global Perspective on Effectiveness of Aid for Trade", Open Economies Review, Springer publisher. Vol 25:289-309
- Berrittella, M. and J. Zhang (2013). "A Global Perspective on Effectiveness of Aid for Trade", World Bank, Policy Research Working Paper Series, WPS6126
- Sawada, N and J. Zhang (2013). "Promoting the Rural Farm and Nonfarm Business- Evidence of the Yemen Rural Investment Climate", World Bank, Policy Research Working Paper Series, WPS6128