Orlando, FL| Sep 13, 2022
Credit Risk: Directors Can Make a Difference
On September 13, 2022, this one-day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for outside directors of national community banks and federal savings associations to:
- Learn how to stay informed of changes in credit risk or risk appetite.
- Identify reasons banks develop asset quality problems.
- Understand board and management roles in credit risk management.
- Learn how to effect change in credit culture.
September 13, 2022
8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. ET
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per in-person workshop.
To register visit our registration page.
- Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within three business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have five business days to make payment.
- Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention "CC Bank Director Workshop" to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
- You can apply for multiple workshops at one time.
- If a workshop reaches capacity, a wait list will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.