The Litigation Division supports the OCC in a wide variety of legal matters and forums.
- Representing OCC in all Federal courts (except the Supreme Court);
- Filing briefs to inform state courts of OCC's position on specific legal issues;
- Representing OCC in the administrative phase of personnel actions;
- Administering 12 CFR Part 4, subpart C, regarding confidential supervisory information;
- Providing litigation risk advice on relevant topics; and
- Preparing legal memoranda related to problem bank resolutions.
Learn more about the Litigation Division in our "About" section.
Follow the links below to review court decisions and OCC briefs:
Related News and Issuances
|05/23/2019||NR 2019-53||“Operation Choke Point” Lawsuit Dismissed|
|12/07/2010||NR 2010-139||OCC, Bank of America Enter Agreement Requiring Payment of Profits Plus Interest to Municipalities Harmed by Bid-Rigging on Financial Products|
|04/19/2010||NR 2010-45||OCC, T Bank Enter Agreement to Reimburse Consumers|